Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/03/31 18:32:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] Time and Topic for PLC4X Webinar

Hi folks,

as so many people want an English webinar we will do one!
What are your timezones and topics that interest you?
Then we can adjust it.

The webinar will be held by multiple people, I think.
So next to myself, I hope that Chris joins me as presenter : )

Best
Julian

Re: [DISCUSS] Time and Topic for PLC4X Webinar

Posted by Cesar Garcia <ce...@ceos.com.ve>.
 Hi there,

Here we are at GMT-4 (Venezuela).

I think they already discussed it in another email, but to make a note:

1. Generation of drivers with mspec (a tutorial).
2. How to integrate metrics to the driver?
3. Best practices.

Very grateful for your effort,

Best regards

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automation@siemens.com