Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 09:36:30 UTC

Could fellow GSoC applicants all indicate tmemselves in the thread?

Subj. We need to schedule audio interviews with all of you.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/

Re: Could fellow GSoC applicants all indicate tmemselves in the thread?

Posted by Alexey Ghenov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My time is UTC+3
(Now i have 10:49, morning)

I can particiate in an audio interviev in 10-00 - 16-00/18-00,
deprending of my office working time.

Regards, Alexey.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,
ok, I will have have half an hour at 6pm Indian time. Let's try to talk.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,
do you have time today?

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
I have never seen 556 error
you have 10 minutes to fix it :-)

if not, then we can use Skype alexei.fedotov

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Andun, have you joined the meeting?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.
i am inside nw

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Andun, cool. I think we can continue with you in an hour.

Posted by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,
btw, we can use your server as an alternative

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.