Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SoftwareEngineering Hauschel <e-...@hauschel.de> on 2006/09/12 10:18:46 UTC

[axis2] ant task for wsdl2java

Hi all,
i'm playing with axis2. Is anybody here who use axis 2 in production?

The ant task from axis2 won't work, there is a bug. So i've to use the
task from nightly build. But this one uses also classes that are not
available in the Version 1.0 ;-(.

I can't use this in production. When will the axis2 1.1 version be available?

Fredy

Re: [axis2] ant task for wsdl2java

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Fredy-
Ive tried to build but get failure on Axis2

$AXIS_HOME\ant
CreateProcess Error on maven.bat

Im assuming the build.xml is a light wrapper on underlying maven build process?

So if this is a maven build do we have a POM available I have not seen it?
Advice?
Martin --

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.