Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by gremlin gremlin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/14 16:36:31 UTC

Permission for using an original Gremlin drawing

Hey there, It's gremlify here.
We would like to ask your permission to use our variation of Gremlin:

[image: image.png]
We weren't sure to what policy this asset falls to.

Thanks,
Gremlify team.

Re: Permission for using an original Gremlin drawing

Posted by gremlin gremlin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sure, here's a link to the image:
https://www.gremlify.com/static/media/float.0072939a.png

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Note that your attachment is unfortunately stripped by apache mail servers.
I did however see it in while your post was in moderation and I think it's
fine for you to utilize that.  We tend to encourage providers to show their
version of Gremlin and to get creative. Could you please post a link to
your image so that others might see it so that we can ensure community
consensus?

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.