Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 09:55:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r543957 [1/5] - in /tapestry/tapestry4/trunk: ./ src/site/ src/site/resources/images/ComponentReference/ src/site/xdoc/components/dojo/ src/site/xdoc/components/general/ src/site/xdoc/components/link/ src/site/xdoc/components/scriptac

On 6/3/07, jkuhnert@apache.org <jk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: jkuhnert
> Date: Sun Jun  3 11:51:08 2007
> New Revision: 543957

> Log:
> Resolves TAPESTRY-1531.

Thanks Jesse!
Your work is really really appreciated.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: 6-4 snapshot issue?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Oops? I had it working locally but it must have been random luck with
ordering of something in my jvm internals with reflection.

Fixed and deployed in about 1 more minute.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: 6-4 snapshot issue?

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

6-4 snapshot issue?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I'm never sure - with so much going on it's not safe to rely on memory so I
always defer to assuming everyone wants absolute anonymity.

In this case it was the people at Widen Enterprises.
(http://www.widen.com/)  They had a few tickets / problems open wrt
the usability of the current
dojo based Select widget and opted to have the old Tacos version instead if
given the choice.

Of course it was mostly a copy & paste from tacos (with slight improvements
here and there) - so I guess the majority of work was done already by the
Tacos devs a long time ago. (I don't know who made improvements to it since
I last saw it but am assuming the majority came from Andreas as there were a
few things I hadn't recognized at all, so thanks Andy ;) )

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Why stay anonymous?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.