Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/12/28 16:58:57 UTC

FYI -- Apache 2.0 status update from 27 dec 2000

Acked.
--
#ken    P-)}

Re: FYI -- Apache 2.0 status update from 27 dec 2000

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Just to mention this on-list, because I am not sure it has every been
mentioned before.  Many of the patches from Mike Abbot do not improve
performance on all machines.  I have had a couple of conversations about
looking at those patches with some of the other developers, and the
general consensus seems to be that there is probably some advantage to
using some of the patches, but figuring out which patches are useful on
all platforms will take some time.

Ryan

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Acked.
> --
> #ken    P-)}
>
> Ken Coar                    <http://Golux.Com/coar/>