Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/03 04:46:37 UTC

Re: [Android] Removed to DroidGap.onKeyUp

Hey

The purpose of putting that back in was to deal with a bug regarding
the back button and the soft keyboard.  If you have a soft keyboard
open and you press the back button, because the focus isn't on the
view, the back button no longer works.  What we should do is have
logic to detect whether the WebView has focus or not.

I'll work on it when I'm back in the office on Tuesday.  I had to come
back from the Playa early. :(

Joe

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Whoops, I meant Wednesday!  I still have a Vacation Day tomorrow.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.