Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/09/10 17:47:50 UTC

Are these issues product regressions or just RegressionTestFailures?

The  following issues have the regression checkbox marked, but I think
they are just regression test failures and not confirmed product
regressions.  Does anyone object to my unchecking the regresesion
checkbox for these issues?

 Bug       DERBY-2843       derbynet/testProperties.java fails with
missing 'Apache Derby Network Server - 10.4.0.0 alpha -(EXPECTED
SUBVERSION INFO) shutdown at xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxxGMT' in test
output.

Bug     DERBY-2767     'lang/ddlTableLockMode.sql' fails with 'Number of
rows visited=1' when expecting '0'.

Bug     DERBY-2650     derbynet/dblook_test_net.java: Failed to start
database - intermittent failure

Bug     DERBY-2589     'Exception while trying to insert row number:
XXXXX' in store/OnlineCompressTest.java

Bug     DERBY-2455     'Reading from process streams timed out.. ' on
'....NetworkServerControl timeslice -1 ......'

Bug     DERBY-2449     Unexpected NUMALLOCATEDPAGES, NUMFREEPAGES,
ESTIMSPACESAVING for conglomerate.

Bug     DERBY-2448     derbynet/checkSecMgr.java fails with 'Should have
gotten security Exception'

Bug     DERBY-2447     ejbql and floattypes in
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
intermittently fails with 'expected:<[0.0 ] > but was:<[-0.0] '

Test     DERBY-2348
 testProtocol(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.derbynet.NetHarnessJavaTest)j
failed

Bug     DERBY-2321     'lang/dynamicLikeOptimization.sql' gets
unexpected query plan?

Bug     DERBY-1902     Intermittent failures in predicatePushdown.sql

Test     DERBY-1848     jdbcapi/SetQueryTimeoutTest.java fails on IBM
wctme 5.7

Re: Are these issues product regressions or just RegressionTestFailures?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
+1