Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/05 21:03:06 UTC

Time to submit an ASF Board Report

Happy US Independence Day! I hope everyone is enjoying the summer as COVID
restrictions are easing. Please continue to stay safe.

Please take a few minutes to contribute to the latest ASF board report at
the following URL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=184616146

Any and all project activity is welcome. All it takes is a few minutes to
write up several bullets about some activity.

This report is scheduled to be submitted no later than July 14.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Time to submit an ASF Board Report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I quickly did the ActiveMQ section beginning of last week.

Regards
JB

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.