Posted to user@commons.apache.org by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/16 07:56:17 UTC

How to set procun log rotation on Windows?

Hi, user:

 I know there is a log rotation of jsvc on linux/Mac, but how to make log
rotate on Windows via procun? Appreciate if somebody can help me about it!

--
viola

Apache Geronimo

Re: How to set procun log rotation on Windows?

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Mladen:
*
*
* This is an requirement from end-user, thanks a lot if you can fix it
ASAP.
*

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.