Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Niranda Perera <ni...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/07 02:27:38 UTC

Re: June 23 virtual conference to highlight work in the Arrow ecosystem

Hi,

Is the event still open for submitting talks? If so, I'd like to talk about
how we use Arrow in Cylon for distributed memory parallel computations.

Best

--
Niranda Perera
https://niranda.dev/

Re: June 23 virtual conference to highlight work in the Arrow ecosystem

Posted by Ian Cook <ia...@ursacomputing.com>.
The deadline for applying to speak at the June 23 event has passed. We
plan to do more events like this in the future so I expect there will
be more opportunities to speak.

Ian

Posted by Ian Cook <ia...@ursacomputing.com>.