Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2008/03/14 13:17:05 UTC

Maven Global Proxy settings interfering with unit tests

Hallo,

I have a strange effect, I have an unit test in testNg and surefire, the
webservice client that I created (via Xfire) is trying to access to the
server in my local machine via the proxy server.

When I remove my proxy settings from the global settings file everything
runs fine and client is able to acces to the local server.

I am assuming, maven is enabling the proxy feature via

http.proxyHost (default: <none>)
http.proxyPort (default: 80 if http.proxyHost specified)
http.nonProxyHosts (default: <none>

Flags with -D options, otherwise I can't explain this behaviour, is
there a way to prevent this information flow to the unit tests.

Secondly, it looks like

<nonProxyHosts>127.0.0.1|localhost</nonProxyHosts>

Option in the proxy configuration is not functioning because when this
is there unit test is still trying to access to local server over the
proxy server...

Any ideas...

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Dr. Peter Korner, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328