Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/05/10 12:09:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] 4.15.1.0 and 4.16.0.0 timeline

All,

We've about 20 items on the milestone now: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/17

There are currently no critical or blocker issues on the milestone, I would like to cut RC1 between 24-31 May 2021 depending on the 4.15 branch stability.
This will give us 2-3 weeks to test, report bugs, and get them fixed towards the 4.15 branch during the freeze window.

PS. We're in a process of setting up "nightly build repositories" to assist users with testing branch-based snapshot/developer builds going forward, I'll keep everyone posted once they're available.

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
All,

We've only one outstanding issue on the milestone which hopefully will be merged today: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/17 and about 300+ merged/closed.

I'll kick smoketests eod and if there are no issues I'll cut 4.15.1.0 RC1 tomorrow. Thanks.

Regards.