Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/03/14 21:53:50 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Karaf

  - Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container,
multi-purpose (microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

## Issues:
  - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
  - We continue the preparation of the 4.2.0 GA.
  - We are preparing new subproject releases.
  - A couple of new features are coming like the docker feature (it has
been discussed on the mailing list) in the container.

## Health report:
  - We continue interactions with other community and are committed to
help users.
  - We also "monitoring" new potential new committers.

## PMC changes:
  - Currently 15 PMC members.
  - Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Mon Aug 22 2016

## Committer base changes:
  - Currently 30 committers.
  - Last committer addition was Stephen Kitt at Tue Jul 04 2017

## Releases:
  - 3.0.9 was released on Fri Mar 02 2018
  - 4.1.4 was released on Tue Dec 19 2017
  - 4.1.5 was released on Thu Feb 15 2018
  - 4.2.0.M2 was released on Tue Jan 02 2018
  - Cave 4.1.0 was released on Tue Jan 02 2018
  - Decanter 2.0.0 was released on Tue Feb 06 2018

## Mailing list activity:
  - We can note a constant activity on the user mailing list activity.
It's really important for us as the user community is key for the project.

  - dev@karaf.apache.org:

  - issues@karaf.apache.org:

  - user@karaf.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: