Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 孟凡振 <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/15 05:48:15 UTC

help in ${....} value binding

I am using t5 plus extjs(a javascript framwork)
some code fragment in *.tml
..
items: [{
                    fieldLabel: 'name',
                    name:'formValue',
                    value:'${formValue}'
                }],

and some in page class
   private String _formValue;

    public String getFormValue(){
        return _formValue;
    }
    public void setFormValue(String formValue){
        this._formValue = formValue;
    }
Now, my problem is that I can get value by ${formValue}.
but when I change change the textField  I  can't get  the  changed value
in  page  class.....
so ,anyone  with  warmheart  can  help  me  here  for  binding  value?????
thanks  in  advance..

Re: help in ${....} value binding

Posted by dhning <dh...@gaonline.com.cn>.
Sorry, I don't know much about extjs and I can't help.
Would you please show more complete code? Such as textfield segment in template. Then anyone here can help you even though they are not familiar with extjs.
And you can debug the TextField component in your IDE to check what's the value submitted from client side. But first you need to down 5.0.11 source code.
Hope that would help.

Thanks!

DH

Re: help in ${....} value binding