Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@apache.org> on 2013/09/24 23:37:34 UTC

Invitation to join the Apache Directmemory PMC

Hi, Christoph, the team, considering the great effort and partecipation you
spent on the project, has voted and I'm glad to invite you to join the
Apache DirectMemory Project Management Committee.

Do you whish to accept the invitation?

Re: Invitation to join the Apache Directmemory PMC

Posted by Christoph Engelbert - Noctarius <no...@apache.org>.
Thanks guys :-)

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.