Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Wojtek B." <wo...@tlen.pl> on 2006/11/01 13:25:51 UTC

Re: Problem with fonts.

I tried to answer a similar question on the 10th october on this mailing
list.
You will find my mail here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/forrest-user/200610.mbox/<200610101559.28358.boerre%40skolelinux.no>
Hope it is useful for  you.

Thanks. I saw that solution before, but the problem is that I do not want to
modify any files outside my project (I do not want to modify the FOP plugin
files).
As I understood from the tutorial for cocoon it is possible to pass all
needed "parameters" to FOP from sitemap.xmap of my forrest project. But that
won't work. And that is my point, maybe somebody knows what should I do.

Anyway, once again thatnks for the reply.

Kind regards,
WB