Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2005/06/10 19:02:48 UTC

SVN

Just realized that we announced the CVS -> SVN migration finalization on
the Portals PMC list, but forgot to send it here.

The Jetspeed-1 and Jetspeed-2 repositories have been successfully
migrated from CVS to SVN. Thanks to Santiago Gala and Noel Bergman for
making this happen.

The old CVS avail is commented, so the repo is read only. All people in
portals have permissions in the new svn repo.

People who have not used subversion before need to ssh into
people.apache.org, run svnpasswd and select a password for the url.

Read only repositories:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

Read/write repositories:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

(notice the "s" in https)

for HEAD, use tags or branches to browse for (resp) tags or branches.

The same URLs can be used to check out using subversion, like
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
jetspeed

will create a dir named jetspeed with the trunk of the repository

Committers: please test out your commit access when you get a chance.
If there are any problems, respond to this message.
I'll then announce the same to the jetspeed-user list

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office] +01 707 773-4646
[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

Re: SVN

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Shinsuke SUGAYA wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> I received "failure notice" mail from apache mail daemon now..
>> The cause seems to be, I do not subscribe general@portals.apache.org
>> by my shi...@apache.org address. Should I subscribe it??
>> Hmm.. but I do not think I subscribed jetspeed-dev by my apache mail..
>>
> I guess
> You can subscribe here:
>
> http://portals.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Thank you for the info.
Although I had already subscribed it by other address,
I did not like to do that by apache mail..

> IMO commit messages should NOT be going to general@portals.apche.org

I agree..

Thanks,
  shinsuke