Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/02/12 20:48:48 UTC

LICENSE 2.0

Unless someone speaks up in the next 60 minutes, I plan to splat the
new license upon apr/apr-util/apr-iconv repositories.

Speak now if you are already dug into it.

Bill

Re: LICENSE 2.0

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:

> --On Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:48 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
> <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
> > Unless someone speaks up in the next 60 minutes, I plan to splat the
> > new license upon apr/apr-util/apr-iconv repositories.
> >
> > Speak now if you are already dug into it.
>
> *doh*.  ;-)  -- justin

Can someone please update build/PrintPath? It overwrites all the time
httpd-2.0/build/PrintPath which already contains the new license...

Thanks, nd

Re: LICENSE 2.0

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.