Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org> on 2011/04/21 04:41:48 UTC

Presentations on 2.4 in Vancouver?

All,

Are any of you planning to submit a session proposal for ApacheCon in Vancouver that covers 2.4?  Surely it will have been released by then...

Perhaps a session on what's New and Important?  Or one on migrating from legacy releases to the latest, greatest?

We have until the end of next week to propose sessions.

S.

PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme

Re: Presentations on 2.4 in Vancouver?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@apache.org>.
I was... mostly regarding the mod_proxy capability but also
re "what's new"

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Are any of you planning to submit a session proposal for ApacheCon in Vancouver that covers 2.4?  Surely it will have been released by then...
>
> Perhaps a session on what's New and Important?  Or one on migrating from legacy releases to the latest, greatest?
>
> We have until the end of next week to propose sessions.

I have a proposal for on the books for "what's new in 2.4..." which I
would do more or less in the style of "n things..."