Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Thomas Termin <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/05 20:59:12 UTC

camel-netty4 enhancement question

Hello,

I would like to extend the camel-netty4 component a little bit especially
within udp. The first thing is to indroduce a config parameter which makes
it possible to send udp datagrams without connect because this results in
an PortUnreachableException if an consumer is not listen. To have this
exception might be sometimes good but not always. The next thing is to add
the ByteArray codec to the standard camel codecs. There are also other
things in my mind. If you don't mind I raise an issue an after that a pull
request with the fix. Is that ok?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: camel-netty4 enhancement question

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

We love the contribution, that’s why Apache Camel have more than 200 components now :)
Please go ahead to fill the JIRA and send your pull request.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)