Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kace <me...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/15 22:48:10 UTC

[T5] validation bubbles css

 The validation bubbles are appearing top left of the screen while the form
is at the centre.  I extracted the default.css and the graphics for the
bubbles into my own directory but not sure what I should change to make the
positions relevant to the form.  Ive tried a number of changes, nothing so
far...anyone know?

Thanks,

..kace

Re: [T5] validation bubbles css

Posted by kace <me...@hotmail.com>.
This is what gets rendered for error-popup

-15px; width: auto; height: 39px;">
You must provide a value for Username.

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
I have the same problem. Generated code is:

-10px; width: auto; height: 39px;">

-Filip

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It would be useful to see your rendered markup; this only occurs in a
fraction of pages (certainly none I've created).  There's an
outstanding JIRA issue about this as well.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 1:48 PM, kace <me...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  The validation bubbles are appearing top left of the screen while the form
> is at the centre.  I extracted the default.css and the graphics for the
> bubbles into my own directory but not sure what I should change to make the
> positions relevant to the form.  Ive tried a number of changes, nothing so
> far...anyone know?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ..kace

Howard M. Lewis Ship