Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2004/08/11 00:41:47 UTC

Class loader / default constructor problem

Hi,

1) I have written a wrapper servlet that wraps AxisServlet and
initializes my class loader.

2) I set my class loader using ClassUtils.setClassLoader("MyClass",
ccl); in my wrapper servet init() method.

3.  I am able to deploy my service and see the deployed class using
deployed services list.

4) my class "MyClass" has a default constructor.  I am expecting this to
be called when wsdl is generated dynamically.

5.  This does not seem to happen!

I am assuming that Axis calls the default constructor to generate wsdl.
Is this correct?

Regards

Sagar