Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by dan McWeeney <mc...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/13 14:27:51 UTC

Any Topics for next community Tech Interchange 14.03 @4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST

Besides the normal agenda:
- Introduction/New faces on the call?
- Asking around for notable changes/updates?
- Find and confirm moderator for next meeting Feb 14th

Does anyone have any updates they’d like to talk about?

Thanks!

-d

Re: Any Topics for next community Tech Interchange 14.03 @4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
If the agenda is not full I have 3 candidates to show and tell:

1. show new version of Swift4 and Codable usage.

2. how recent contributions on invoker logstore gets leverage by downstream
vendor IBM Functions by offering user logs for actions.

3. Show small update to wsk api gateway on handling path parameters ie
/pets/{id}

— Carlos