Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net> on 2011/01/10 08:16:05 UTC

PHP PECL solr API library

Anyone have any experience using this library?

http://us3.php.net/solr

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
----------------
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.

Re: PHP PECL solr API library

Posted by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net>.
Yeah, it doesn't look like an easy, CRUD based interface.

Posted by Péter Király <ki...@gmail.com>.
I have made some speed test, and this library is slightly (10-20%)
quicker than the library writen in pure PHP.
I haven't compared the API.

Király Péter
http://eXtensibleCatalog.org

Re: PHP PECL solr API library