Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matt Clark <ma...@clarknet.cc> on 2007/05/17 22:15:42 UTC

Wicket job in the Dallas area

Hi all,

We're looking for a full-time hire to work on a Wicket project in
Richardson.  We really need the person to be on-site and working with the
rest of the development team, so telecommuting isn't really an option. This
should be a good opportunity to work on some cool technology (in addition to
wicket) for an established product company in what I think is a pretty
interesting domain.

If there is any interest, please send me your resume, and I'll send more
information about the position.

Thanks!

Matt

(MClark00 in ##wicket)