Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Matt Chambers <mv...@me.com> on 2013/05/11 00:15:13 UTC

error compiling TCompactProtocol

I haven't been able to get around this compile error on either Mac OSX Lion or Linux.

/usr/local/include/thrift/protocol/TCompactProtocol.tcc:32:3: error: #error "Unable to determine the behavior of a signed right shift"

Anyone else have this problem?

Re: error compiling TCompactProtocol

Posted by Matt Chambers <mv...@me.com>.
Added this ti CMakeLists.txt, looking good now.

set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-DHAVE_CONFIG_H")