Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Mike Wilson <mw...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/24 01:47:24 UTC

no READABLE property error (correction to previous)

not the OrderBean, the Order.java

Re: no READABLE property error (correction to previous)

Posted by Diran Ayandele <Ad...@Sun.COM>.
I don't currently have the jpetstore app installed, but isn't the bean
convention totalShipping?  So if you have a property in Order.xml
somewhere it is case specific.