Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 00:18:42 UTC

Ready for 5.3.6?

I think it might be time for a 5.3.6. This is what I'm showing as fixed:

Release Notes - Tapestry 5 - Version 5.3.6

** Bug
    * [TAP5-986] - A request can fail with an NPE in some cases, when
a Tapestry page is acting as the servlet container error page
    * [TAP5-1903] - Client-side exception when a Zone containing a
Form with an Upload component is re-rendered
    * [TAP5-2008] - Serialized object data stored on the client should
be HMAC signed and validated
    * [TAP5-2009] - Downgrade bundled Prototype version back to 1.7

** Improvement
    * [TAP5-1996] - Add Severity.SUCCESS enum for alerts

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Ready for 5.3.6?

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Howard,

Although I'm with Massimo on the random HMAC pass phrase, I don't
think the question should hold up a release. Having *some* HMAC
solution in place soon is important.

I should be committing a few minor javadoc changes this weekend
(finishing up TAP5-1735, the "package-info.java" files), but if you're
in a hurry don't wait for me.

Re: Ready for 5.3.6?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ready for 5.3.6?

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
More than ready!   I hate being on anything less than the latest and greatest version of Tapestry.
Had to skip 5.3.5, the first time I had to do that with Tapestry.