Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/11/13 21:44:09 UTC

Tapestry-Hibernate unable to convert to client value

Hi guys, I'm seeing this error in my logs, but everything appears to be
working fine. Does anybody know what the cause might be?

(HibernateEntityValueEncoder.java:99) - Unable to convert client value
'115185' into an entity instance.

I seen something here where they talk about the result being null, but from
what I can tell it's not.

http://1maven.com/sources/org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-hibernate:5.4-beta-6/hibernateentityvalueencoder

btw, I'm using beta-22

Re: Tapestry-Hibernate unable to convert to client value

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Nah it was on my local machine. Strangly the page loads without issue too.

--
George Christman
CEO

Re: Tapestry-Hibernate unable to convert to client value

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.