Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/11/29 21:51:19 UTC

Remote EJB lookup for Geronimo 2.0.2

Hey all,

I've updated the example I had posted a few months ago that showed an
Stateless and Stateful bean being looked up via their remote
interfaces.  Here's the updated version:

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/tmp/examples/geronimo-2.0.2/

Also the doc that explains jndi names:

   http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/client-jndi-names.html

-David

Re: Remote EJB lookup for Geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Nov 29, 2007 10:22 PM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

> If you could do that, that'd be fine with me.

Nice. I'm completely swamped at the moment trying to catch up with
openejb, but it's also nice to hear I could do something more. Think
of it as a Christmas present ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Remote EJB lookup for Geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.