Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daivish Shah <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 23:22:51 UTC

Any idea on choosing Repository - Archiva vs Artifactory

Hi,

I am trying to find comparison on Archiva vs Artificatory but i couldn't
find any good discussion URL on these specific 2 repositories.

Can anybody tell me which one is good repository to USE ? and what's the
reason behind that ?

Please help me out on this one.

Thanks,
daivish.

RE: Any idea on choosing Repository - Archiva vs Artifactory

Posted by "Gandhi, Pawan" <Ga...@pennmutual.com>.
I have used archiva in past and currently i am using artifactory. Artifactory provides you a good integration with CI tools like Bamboo, Jenkins/Hudson (paid ad-ons, not free - but less cost).

Nexus is also a good choice. Finally it all depends upon your needs.

Thanks
Pawan

Posted by Guillaume Polet <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daivish Shah <da...@gmail.com>.