Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Eric0 <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 05:55:03 UTC

how to invoke a class which is nonOpenEJB from a jar in a classpath

1.How to invoke a class which is not a OpenEJB from a jar in a classpath(not
in  apache-openejb-4.5.2\lib)
 when running a StandAlone Server

2.or Can I inherit the classloader of OpenEjb

Re: how to invoke a class which is nonOpenEJB from a jar in a classpath

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

not sure i got the question correctly but normally you inherit from this
classloader

*Romain Manni-Bucau*