Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Art Ribbel <aa...@msn.com> on 2012/06/01 20:44:12 UTC

Delete Open Office

How do I delete Open Office from my computer. Program cannot be deleted using Control Panel Add/Remove programs or using the Open Office Remove option in Setup.

Art Ribbel

Re: Delete Open Office

Posted by M Henri Day <mh...@gmail.com>.
2012/6/1 Art Ribbel <aa...@msn.com>

> How do I delete Open Office from my computer. Program cannot be deleted
> using Control Panel Add/Remove programs or using the Open Office Remove
> option in Setup.
>
> Art Ribbel

Art, that does sound a bit odd - you definitely *should* be able to delete
OOo using either of the two methods you mention. You don't specifiy, but I
presume that you are running a Windows OS on your box. In that case, you
might want to consider trying Revo Uninstaller (
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html), the
free version of which should be more than adequate to remove any
programmesyou have installed on your computer....

Henri

Re: Delete Open Office

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
Art Ribbel wrote:
> How do I delete Open Office from my computer. Program cannot be deleted using Control Panel Add/Remove programs or using the Open Office Remove option in Setup.

Make sure you've quit the Quickstarter.  If it's running, you won't be
able to uninstall.