Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com> on 2012/12/07 23:56:21 UTC

using git

hey guys,

autobind is now able to build. the next steps are the license headers and
so on.
after that I would like to start moving fast forward to 1.0. this will be a
redesign of the project structure and apis.

therefore I would like to use git, because it is easier to do local forks.

what do we have to do to get it working? :)

bye,
Daniel

Re: using git

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Daniel Manzke <daniel.manzke@googlemail.com
> wrote:

> what do we have to do to get it working? :)

well, thats not so straightforward. We would need to ping Infra. That said,
we have discussed pre-incubation on git or not. Did you see this?

We might ask if we get a git mirror: git.apache.org
Then you could set up a git process like that:
http://wiki.apache.org/logging/UsingGitWithLogging

git-svn is very powerful.

If you don't like that, we need to reopen the git/svn discussion again

Cheers