Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2004/11/01 03:32:05 UTC

Re: Bread Crumb navigation in Tapestry

I would approach this using the Visit object and a base page, or just a
base page with a list of some sort. Check to see if the last page was
this page, if not, add it on (CallBack?). You could create a simple
custom component to display your bread crumb links.

Jamie

Posted by Alex <al...@gmail.com>.
You can you a stack based history object to track the users'
activities. Then build a custom componet to show it on the screen.