Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "l.penet@senat.fr" <l....@senat.fr> on 2012/10/08 14:07:16 UTC

Setting CODI project stage

Hi.

How can I configure the CODI project stage ? I crawled the doc but found
nothing. In the
org/apache/myfaces/extensions/cdi/core/api/projectstage/ProjectStage.java source
file, I found the following doc :

53  * <p>The following resolution mechanism is used to determine the
current ProjectStage:
54  * <ul>
55  *  <li>TODO specify!</li>
56  * </ul>
57  * </p>

I tried to define javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE=Development as a system
property, as found on stackoverflow.com, but this does not seem to work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ludovic

Re: Setting CODI project stage

Posted by "l.penet@senat.fr" <l....@senat.fr>.
On 08/10/2012 14:55, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Ludovic!
>
> I'm using -Dfaces.PROJECT_STAGE=Development which works perfectly.
>
> In production we have set it via JNDI in tomcats conf/context.xml:
>
>      <Environment name="jsf/ProjectStage" value="SystemTest"
>            type="java.lang.String" override="false"/>
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
Thank you, this does the job. :-)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.