Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/01 08:56:29 UTC

Flink Speedcenter worker machine replaced

Hello,

Yesterday the machine executing Flink benchmarks was replaced due to
hardware problems.
The HW configuration is different, so the results may differ from what we
had previously.

Regards,
Roman

Re: Flink Speedcenter worker machine replaced

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for letting the community know Roman!

Cheers,
Till