Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Uttam <ng...@voicetech-solutions.com> on 2006/01/06 07:17:09 UTC

Facing problem when 2 simultaneous requests are sent to tomcat.

Hi All,

I am a newbei using the Tomcat server in my application. I am using

Apache Tomcat 5.028 server
JDK 1.5 Update 5
JRE 5 Update 6

I want simultaneous php files to executed for my project. So for testing purposes, I have written a simple file test PHP file which does this -

1.  As soon it is called, it prints a debug message (Request received message) on the IE window.
2.  Sleeps for 5 sec.
3.  After sleep, prints on more debug message on the IE window and quits.

When I call this test PHP file simultaneously from two separate Internet Explorer windows, I face this strange problem -

The first message (Request received message) will be printed in both the windows. Then the second message for both the windows will be printed in the last window i.e. which ever page was submitted later.

I am attaching the web.xml and server.xml files along with the mail. Somebody please help me...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Uttam.