Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Robert Thullner <rt...@gmx.at> on 2007/12/21 21:39:17 UTC

Smtp Endpoint

Hi

I am trying to send a mail from Camel, but I always get a
SMTPSendFailedException with the message: "Cannot resolve your domain"

My configuration looks like this:
from("statusInfo:queue:camel.flight.unload.queue")
.setHeader("subject", constant("My subject"))
.to("smtp://44078249@mail.gmx.net:25?password=mypwd#myreceiver);

I also tried in this way:

.setHeader("subject", constant("My subject"))
.setHeader("smtp.host", constant("mail.gmx.net"))
.setHeader("smtp.port", constant("25"))
.to("smtp://44078249@mail.gmx.net:25?password=mypwd#myreceiver);

But as already stated I always get the Cannot resolve your domain message.
Is there something wrong with my smtp connector or can gmx cause some
problems?

I have the spring-2.0.6.jar, activation-1.1.jar, mail-1.4.jar, camel-core
and camel-mail-1.2.jar on my classpath. Am I missing something else or do I
have to many jars on my classpath that could cause a confusion?

Thanks for any help
Robert

AW: Smtp Endpoint

Posted by Robert Thullner <rt...@gmx.at>.
I can resolve the mail.gmx.net address. When I run the ping command I get
back the IP address. I now tried to insert the IP address instead of the
"mail.gmx.net" in my route, but I still get the exception. This is the
complete stacktrace. Perhaps somebody already faced the same problem.

Thanks for help and merry christmas
Robert

24.12.2007 09:21:46 org.apache.camel.processor.Logger log
SCHWERWIEGEND: On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
org.springframework.mail.MailSendException; nested exceptions (1) are:
Failed message 1: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 5.1.8
Cannot resolve your domain {mp016}

org.springframework.mail.MailSendException; nested exception details (1)
are:
Failed message 1:
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 5.1.8 Cannot resolve your
domain {mp016}

	at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1388)
	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:959)
	at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:583)
	at
org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.doSend(JavaMailSenderIm
pl.java:388)
	at
org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl
.java:332)
	at
org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl
.java:347)
	at
org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl
.java:336)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailProducer.process(MailProducer.java:44)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsynP
rocessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:44)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:73)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:
136)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:
86)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:103)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:87)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.j
ava:40)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java
:44)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProce
ssor.java:68)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMes
sageListener.java:56)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeLi
stener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:510)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeList
ener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:445)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteL
istener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:414)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doR
eceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:309)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.rec
eiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:254)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessag
eListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:871)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessag
eListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:818)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
24.12.2007 09:21:48 org.apache.camel.processor.Logger log
SCHWERWIEGEND: On delivery attempt: 1 caught:
org.springframework.mail.MailSendException; nested exceptions (1) are:
Failed message 1: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 5.1.8
Cannot resolve your domain {mp020}

Can you use "ping mail.gmx.net" to verify this address can be resolved in
your box ?

Willem.

Re: Smtp Endpoint

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.