Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 11:10:47 UTC

[Multiple Programs Test Base] Consequence of Shading Guava away

Good morning,

I am using Gelly for my Thesis as well, so I have a separate repo where
Gelly is just a maven dependency.

https://github.com/andralungu/gelly-partitioning/tree/jaccard

My problem is that after Guava was shaded away, the tests cannot be built
in the same way as before(I mean a file can no longer be created by:

Files.write(JaccardSimilarityMeasureData.EDGES,
edgesFile, Charsets.UTF_8);

) - see JaccardSimilarityMeasureITCase for more.

I tried adding Guava as a dependency to my pom.xml, didn't work.

I should mention that a similar example, TriangleCount worked fine in this
repo with a similar test.

I should also mention that if I try to write a similar test in flink-gelly
itself, everything works nicely.

Could you please tell me what happened? And suggest a possible workaround?

Thanks!
Andra

Re: [Multiple Programs Test Base] Consequence of Shading Guava away

Posted by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Forgot to answer :) Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey Andra,