Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ghananeel Gondhali <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/31 04:41:52 UTC

different think times for different requests

Hi,

Can i have variable think times for different page.

Some of my pages people will be spending maybe 30-40 seconds without initiating the next request. some they might do it in 5 seconds, some maybe 10-15 seconds.

can i have such variable think times. Does a random timer do something simlar. Or it randomly assigns think time to any request and doesnt take care of these special pagesa that user spends more idle time on.

regards,
Raj

Re: different think times for different requests

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Or add a different Random Timer to each type of request

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Uniform_Random_Timer

e.g.

Sample URL1
- Uniform Random Timer 10000/30000