Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 18:59:12 UTC

Google Highly Open Participation contest

For those who weren't already aware, Apache Velocity is participating
in the following contest:

http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/

The list of tasks available to participants can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-asf/issues/list?q=velocity

So you can expect to see some of the participants asking questions and
turning in work here on the mailing list and in JIRA.  Most of the
tasks involve documentation.  Please feel free to politely provide
constructive feedback and answers for the contestants!  Most of them
are likely to be new to the open source world, and we want this to be
a positive learning experience for them as they contribute to our
efforts.

Thanks!
nathan