Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Lisaa <li...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/08 19:08:18 UTC

SelectOneRadio+title (tooltip)

Hi.,
  I have something like:

<t:selectOneRadio  value="#{configuration.leasingartSelected}"
onclick="submit();"
valueChangeListener="#{configuration.leasingartValueChange}">

 <f:selectItem itemValue="Privat" itemLabel="Privat" />
  <f:selectItem itemValue="Gewerblich" itemLabel="Geschäftlich" />

</t:selectOneRadio>

I would like to place title (tooltip) for the rendered 2 radio buttons each
one with different texts (not setting "title" attribute common for both
buttons).

Lets say with equivalent HTML:
Male:
<input type="radio" name="Sex" value="male" title="male">

Female:
<input type="radio" name="Sex" value="female" title="female">

How could I achieve that?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SelectOneRadio+title (tooltip)

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
f:selectItem doesn't have a title property. So I think you can't specify a
title for each option.

Although it has a itemDescription property.
javadoc says:
Description of this option, for use in development tools.
I've seen no examples for that even with development tools.