Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Miklos Pocsaji <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/04 13:59:13 UTC

Access Lenya API

Hi!

I am wondering if I were able to access Lenya functions (eg. page
addition, deletion, publishing, etc) from a remote-like API.
So, is there a standard way to do these things from for example an EJB
or a standalone program?

Thanks,
Miklos Pocsaji.

Re: Access Lenya API

Posted by Miklos Pocsaji <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I'd like to do things such as publish or create a page, delete it, etc remotely.
I'm gouing to dig into cocoon docs, thanks again.

Miklos Pocsaji

Re: Access Lenya API

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.