Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kalpana <ks...@portalsolutions.net> on 2016/07/28 22:29:34 UTC

Solr Suddenly shut down

Hello

Solr suddenly shut down and I had to manually start it. I am not seeing
anything pointing to an error on the solr log files. I am not sure where
else I can look or what to look for.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Kalpana

RE: Solr Suddenly shut down

Posted by Kalpana <ks...@portalsolutions.net>.
Thanks will do and get back!

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-Suddenly-shut-down-tp4289479p4289480.html
NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Solr Suddenly shut down

Posted by John Doe <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,