Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <Ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/08/26 17:42:48 UTC

RE: Memory management requirements buckets/brigades, new pools

Hi Sander.
is it possible to post patches from the most recent CVS version.
that would make it much easier for people to apply them

Thanks
..Ian

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis

RE: Memory management requirements buckets/brigades, new pools

Posted by Ian Holsman <Ia...@cnet.com>.
On Sun, 2001-08-26 at 09:02, Sander Striker wrote:
> > Hi Sander.
> > is it possible to post patches from the most recent CVS version.
> > that would make it much easier for people to apply them
>
> Ok, I agree with you on applyability, but for readability that
> is quite different.  Want me to post some patches against recent
> CVS?
[removed httpd]
if you could.
that would make it easier for me to test tomorrow.

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
> Hi Sander.
> is it possible to post patches from the most recent CVS version.
> that would make it much easier for people to apply them

Ok, I agree with you on applyability, but for readability that
is quite different.  Want me to post some patches against recent
CVS?

> Thanks
> ...Ian

Sander

RE: Memory management requirements buckets/brigades, new pools

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
> Hi Sander.
> is it possible to post patches from the most recent CVS version.
> that would make it much easier for people to apply them

Ok, I agree with you on applyability, but for readability that
is quite different.  Want me to post some patches against recent
CVS?

> Thanks
> ...Ian

Sander