Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brett Delle Grazie <br...@intact-is.com> on 2010/10/07 17:26:27 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.29, Manager App, multiple virtual hosts

Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 6.0.29 with JVM 1.6.x with multiple virtual hosts.

If the Tomcat manager app is only in a single vhost can the manager app
be configured to control all applications in Tomcat, regardless of
vhost? Or is it specific to the vhost its in?

Reading the docs says its vhost specific but I thought I'd get
confirmation.

Best Regards,

Brett Delle Grazie

Re: Tomcat 6.0.29, Manager App, multiple virtual hosts

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 07/10/2010 16:26, Brett Delle Grazie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Tomcat 6.0.29 with JVM 1.6.x with multiple virtual hosts.
>
> If the Tomcat manager app is only in a single vhost can the manager app
> be configured to control all applications in Tomcat, regardless of
> vhost? Or is it specific to the vhost its in?
>
> Reading the docs says its vhost specific but I thought I'd get
> confirmation.

vhost only.

Mark