Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/01/02 10:05:09 UTC

Tiles and Templates

Re: Tiles and Templates

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Tiles can be found in Struts contrib folder, or at :

(main)   : http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/
(mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//tiles/

  Tiles can be used without Struts. I will soon propose examples illustrating
that.

  Following discussions in Struts groups, I would also like to propose Tiles to
Taglibs, as soon as examples are available.

    Cedric