Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Juan Kipes <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/03 18:28:44 UTC

Re: InvalidUrlException thrown while clicking row in a InMethod DataGrid

I think you forgot this method in the modal

modal.setCloseButtonCallback(new ModalWindow.CloseButtonCallback() {

        });

        modal.setWindowClosedCallback(new ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback()
{

        });

I attached the modified quickstar

Posted by Marcin Palka <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I believe these callbacks are not mandatory. Your
workaround works fine but it also causes the grid selection to disappear
which I don't want to happen.  Thanks to your tip I found another
workaround. This is to use the CloseButtonCallback to hide the iframe before
closing the modal window. This prevents the exception from being thrown.
Anyway the core reason of the problem still remains. Further testing shown
that only the row selection causes the exception. Other operations on the
grid like sorting, switching pages work just fine.

br,
Marcin Palka